Supernatural/TVD Crossover Story

Go down

Supernatural/TVD Crossover Story

Post  ExtraCookie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 am

"Who are these clowns?!" Dean asked as he and Sam watched the sandy-haired man in his mid-30's with a large duffel on his shoulder, the high-fashion-model-looking man of about the same age with jet black hair at his side and the younger-looking, sandy-and-spikey-haired man on model man's other side who had all just climbed out of the black SUV almost right in front of the house and were looking around covertly. Sam shrugged. "Good question." They sat, watching in dumb surprise, as the men made their way towards the house then actually went inside, Model Man on point, followed by Spikey-Hair, then Sandy-Hair, who turned to take a last look behind as he reached into his duffel before entering, not noticing the Winchesters's vehicle tucked into the shadows cast by the nearby trees a ways down and just off the road in the breaking dawn. A dumbfounded Dean turned to a gob-smacked Sam, his eyes large with surprise. "What the hell?!" he said. "Dude, I have no idea," answered Sam. "What, are they vampires too?" said Dean. "Maybe, but the way they were acting, all sneaky, makes me think they're not. Hunters?" Sam said with a shrug. Dean looked thoughtful. "Huh. Could be. I guess Mr. GQ there could hunt on his days off from working the catwalks," he said with a smirk. Sam grinned and uttered a single huff of a laugh despite himself. Dean reached for the door handle and said, "One thing's for sure, we've gotta find out." Sam nodded and reached for his door.

Sam sneaked around to a window on the right side of the house and slowly peaked from the side. No good, the blind was closed. He walked around and tried two other windows--both also covered with closed blinds--on his way back to Dean, standing to the side of the front door, against the wall. Sam nodded "No good" to him, Dean nodded, "Got it" back. Sam joined Dean and backed him, machete in hand, as Dean slowly twisted the unlocked knob and even more slowly push the door open with his left hand, holding a machete in his right. Tensed, both Winchesters crept slowly inside the dark room, looking everywhere, trying to see something, and not making a sound. As Sam reached for the flashlight in his pocket, he heard a small, startled sound issue from his brother. He jerked his head up and, as he was about to say, "Dean!" he felt a strong arm wrap around his neck with astonishing speed and grace, cutting off his air, his machete deftly snatched from his hand, then felt himself being hauled backwards through the door he and Dean had just entered.

More quickly than was humanly possible, both Dean and Sam were whisked--feet lifted off the ground, as though being blown by a powerful wind--behind the small patch of trees several yards behind their car. They were both whipped around at the same time to face their kidnappers. Dean found himself face-to-piercing-blue-eyed face with Mr. GQ himself, while Sam found himself facing the gray eyes of the Spikey Hair. Their grips were like iron. They definitely weren't human and Sam and Dean definitely weren't wiggling free of them. The sandy-haired man was quickly walking up behind and between the two of them, holding what looked like a crossbow of some sort, pointed at the general heart-level of the two Winchesters, his eyes darting between them both, ready to discharge the weapon at a moment's notice. "Two questions," said Mr. GQ, in a low, dangerous voice, "who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" he asked, his pupils widening in a most odd way. Dean suddenly felt compelled to tell him the truth, as though it were the most natural thing ever. "We're hunters. We're here to take out this nest of vamps," he said. Sam turned to look at his brother with wide eyes and a dropped jaw, while Mr. GQ's thick brows sharply drew together in a look of frustrated confusion. He turned to meet the calmer, yet also-confused gaze of Spikey-Hair. "What?!" Mr. GQ exlaimed. Spikey-Hair just frowned and shook his head while Sandy-Hair's face mirrored the vampires' bafflement. Mr. GQ turned back to Dean. "And how did you know about them, pray tell?" he asked, his pretty mouth twisting into a smirk. "We've been tracking them for three days. They've killed four people in the area." Mr. GQ turned back to Spikey-Hair, his eyes widened in exaggerated bafflement. Spikey-Hair grabbed Sam's chin, turned him to face him, and locked his eyes onto his, his pupils dialating in the same odd manner Mr. GQ's had when questioning Dean. "You and your friend there are going to go back to your car, and stay put. You can defend yourself against anyone but the three of us if you need to, but you don't go anywhere or talk to anyone until we tell you to, got it?" he said. "Yes," answered Sam in a very calm voice. Mr. GQ locked his eyes back onto Dean's, "What he said," he said. "OK," said Dean in the same calm voice.

The trio from the black SUV stood and watched Sam and Dean until they'd climbed back into their car and closed the doors. "What the hell?!" said Alaric, the sandy-haired man. "I have no idea," answered Stefan, the spikey-haired vampire. "We are definitely going to have to have a chat with those two 'hunters'," said Damon, the GQ vampire. "But for now, we have some vampire business to deal with." The other two nodded, and the trio walked back to the house and slipped back inside.

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supernatural/TVD Crossover Story

Post  helps on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Awww, it's genius! I wish someone would make TVD/SPN crossover for real, on TV. They'd be so amazing - Salvatores vs. Winchesters..... Plus Alaric, of course Laughing It's so much fun reading this... I can totally see that happen. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mysteryspot.freeforums.tv

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 am

Thank yooou! blush

I very, very seriously truly do wish that we could get at least one fantastic, amazing Supernatural/TVD crossover episode, I am dead serious, seriously for real. beating heart

They wouldn't be vs each other, though. Nooo. If I ever finish that story, you'll see that our TVD gang become great friends and allies with TFW. I think they'd all get along great! Well, Damon may see fit to kick Dean's ass at least once, but, other than that, I think they'd all click amazingly well. I say that, since Supernatural's new writers suck ass, that TVD's awesome writers would need to write at least 98% of the ep. It should be set in Supernatural's universe. As in my story, the Mystic Falls gang ends up in that dimension somehow and end up hooking up with the Winchesters (not sexually!). Is it an accident they end up together? Is it fate? We shall see. Maybe. You know me and my annoyingly uncooperative body; it tends to disagree strongly with my brain's desires to do stuff, it's such a little bitch!

A couple of fellow Cas fans and I reckon that, since Supernatural treats Cas like shit, he should move to Mystic Falls. Seriously. We want TVD to cast Misha as Cas on TVD. Finally he'd get real friends who love and appreciate him and don't self-righteously, hypocritically judge him, and I trust the awesome TVD writers to get his character right and make a smoothe transition. Just imagine all the implications! Caroline would make sure Cas got new clothes as soon as he was part of the gang, for one thing. If she didn't, Damon would, the little fashion hounds. They'd make sure Cas had nice clothes and didn't wear the same ones all the time. Caroline would probably also be the one who would inform him that, in order to be able to blend in, he'd probably need to learn how to do fancy dances ( lol! ). Damon would be PROUD of his unappealing but totally necessary, dark ideas for saving others and he (and probably the others) would HELP him, not cast him out and try to kill him. (I know, I know, you disagree with me on a lot of Cas issues, but just roll with me here for fun.) C'mon, Cas on TVD, you know it'd be awesome, don't try to deny it! Wink

Last edited by ExtraCookie on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helps on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

You're very welcome!! I really enjoyed readin' it! ur awesome heart

And I believe you, I'm serious, too. Maybe none of people around TV industry has thought of that, but I think it's awesome idea! SPN and TVD crossover would be superb AND hilarious! Too bad no one is thinking like us.

Awww, Salvatores and Winchesters bromance I mean, as friends... Sounds really good. I think they'd compliment each other really well. There are some differences, but they have also a lot in common. HA! I can totally see some bickering and fighting between Damon and Dean These two are both so cocky and think about themselves quite highly. God bless 'em. They're amazing, but they'd surely kick each others ass at least once, you're right. chairshot bitchfight rofl

Haha! You're bit too hard on SPN writers towards Cas, but I'm not in defensive mood. They killed Bobby after all, that's not something I can easily forgive (still haven't seen that ep, damn I'm too soft). BUT I do agree about Castiel as a part of Mystic Falls Laughing I can see Caroline and Elena caring for him and Damon (oh well, he'd surely make fun of him, too) could be little devil on Cas' shoulder, hehe... but we know that Damon cares for people who are close to him deeply, so once he'd accept Cas, I'm sure he'd take a good care.... though, i bet he'd still make fun of him every now and then

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mysteryspot.freeforums.tv

Back to top Go down

Post  ExtraCookie on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Damon and Dean have so much in common. They both are broken and have mental issues from it, both get really sad, both really love and rely upon their brothers, both are gorgeous and cocky, both get self-righteous, etc. I think they'd mostly get along but, yeah, I can see them butting heads a lot because of their similarities, but also backing each other a lot when it comes to plans and ideas. Damon is better to his loved ones than Dean, though. He'll at least hear his loved ones out, even if he doesn't really like what their ideas are, and he can be convinced to go along when he sees it's the best or only shot to take. Dean? Not so much. Evil or Very Mad I can see Damon getting ticked at Dean for that uncompromising attitude. I think at least one good ass-kicking from Damon would actually help adjust Dean's attitude and Dean would be a good drinking buddy for Damon when Alaric wasn't there.

I think Cas would click best with Alaric. I think he'd be his good buddy (not as good as Damon, of course; they've got a special bromance). I think Stefan would also be great with Cas. Damon would interact with Cas in much the same way as Dean, but he wouldn't be as mean to him, and of course he'd make fun of him; Damon makes fun of absolutely everyone, no one is exempt! There'd definitely come a point when Cas would stand up to Damon for some reason; maybe even kick his ass, and then that'd be it, Damon would love him. The way to Damon's heart is standing up to him. Just don't put up with any of Damon's shit and he'll love you. Cas is sweet, but strong. When it came down to it, he'd stand up to Damon; probably give him the best ass kicking of his life (angel powers trump vampire ones) and it'd be true love forever, with Damon then giving Cas all the respect he deserves. heart Stefan, of course, would be really good to Cas too. *Sigh* Why can't this happen?

As for crossover, I think Stefan and Sammy would get along great too. I can just see them looking at each other and rolling their eyes/shaking their heads over crap their brothers do. He and Alaric would get along well, too; they're both generally laid back and book smart. It'd be fun seeing each show's cast learning the differences on supernatural creatures in each others' universes.

With the way Supernatural is now, I'd be happy for the Winchesters (the real ones, not these pod people that replaced them in season 6), Bobby and Cas to all just move over to Mystic Falls. That'd be terrific!
ExtraCookie
Damon's midnight snack
Damon's midnight snack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum